Protect Your ID: FREE Shredding Events
Fact: The average victim spends an average of 600 hours recovering from identity theft.*
This equates to 75 workdays!
Fact: It is estimated that victims of identity theft lose an average of $4,849 per identity theft incident and spend an average of $496 repairing damage to their good name and credit record**
Fact: 42% of victims discovered that their identity was stolen more than seven months after it first occurred***
Fiction: There is nothing we can do to prevent it..
Come join us at our FREE SHREDDING events to protect yourself and your loved ones from identity theft.
- Saturday, October 23rd, 10 am – 2 pm
- American Mobile Shredding: 4391 Pell Dr. #D, Sacramento, 95838 (In Natomas, off I-80 at Northgate)
- First 3 file-size boxes are free, for each additional box we request a $3 donation to the Boys & Girls Club (6 maximum).
- E-waste is okay!
-We will NOT accept 3-ring binders.
- In the parking lot of Premier West Bank: 880 W Cypress Ave. Redding 96001
- Saturday, October 16, 2010 from 11 a.m. – 3p.m (or until trucks are full).
- First file-size box is free. For second box we request a donation to the Boy Scouts of America. Maximum of 2 boxes/vehicle.
- No 3-ring binders!
Call for more details: 916-443-6843
Sources: Federal Trade Commission*
Javelin Strategy and Research** Identity Theft Resource Center***